WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Friday, April 27, 2012

I did it, I did it, I really really did it!

On April 6, 2012 I graduated college!!!!

I didn't think it would ever happen, but after six long but wonderful years it did!

My family came up for the graduation ceremonies. My parents stayed the weekend, but my brothers were only able to stay for the evening before they had to head home. I was just so excited that they were able to make it. We were just missing Annie, Andrew and Shan'tel, and Mr. Hyrum.

 The Fam waiting for Commencement to start.

 Elder Ballard came to speak to us. It was really neat... at least the little but I remember. I kinda fell asleep. Oops :)

Walking after commencement. Someone must have said something or done something I didn't appreciate :)

 Showing off little Baby D. 30 weeks today!

 I couldn't have done it without this handsome guy. I love him. He is my sweetheart. 

 My brudder Ben, Middle Child Buddies for life!

We tried to recreate the picture we took six years ago from my high school graduation below.

 My dear friend Melissa came to support me.  We have been friends since I was six and she was five. We stayed in touch throughout our school years and then went to BYUI together. 

We graduated from different high schools, me from American Fork and Melissa from Lehi, so we were hoping to be able to graduate from BYUI together, but it didn't work out. 

 Walking along with my two body guards. Brothers are the best!


It was way fun having my parents around for a few days. The day after graduation we went on a little adventure to Jackson Hole. It was a lot of fun. We walked around for a little while, had some yummy pizza with buffalo meat, and of course, got our picture with the elk arch. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS JENNY!!!! You are the cutest graduate I've ever seen! Seriously! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you soon and to meet your little guy in a couple months! You are the awesomest! Love ya!
Oh yes my new blog that I'll be using is: ajfamily.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am so excited for you for graduating and for becoming a mom SO soon!! I am so excited for you and Brandon! You guys will be the cutest parents in the world, no joke. So excited!