We blessed Jonah July 22. We were excited to have Jacob be a part of the blessing before he left for his mission. We blessed him in Brandon's family ward. I was really nervous that he was going to cry the whole time the blessing was given. During the blessing I did hear crying but it wasnt from my child. He made me so proud! I guess he was very content as he was being bounced and he had plenty of lights to look at. After the blessing we had a luncheon at my parents house. It was really neat to see family and friends come out to support us. We are so lucky to have such great people on both sides of our family.
Jonah with his Aunt Chelsea (and little playmate. We are excited for him to have a little girl cousin)
More auntie loves.
Sweet baby boy cousins.
The davidson boys
Four generations of Davidsons
Jonah with Grandma Davidson and Great Grandma Vehar
Grandpas with their grandbabies.
First time meeting his Uncle Nathan.
Family kisses
Grandma Christensen snuggles.
Jonah's cute second cousins playing with the kitty. The kitty was so patient, as it was was dragged all across the yard.
I love my boy!
Angela was so sweet to be an impromptu photographer and got some great shots.
We love this sweet little boy so much. He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives.


No comments:
Post a Comment