Ever since we got married Brandon has wanted me to learn how to cut hair. This is mainly so that we could save money, but he was also afraid to go to a professional with more experience then me, except for his mother. I was too afraid to try myself so it wasn't until a few weeks ago after I saw a demonstration at a Relief Society activity, that I became brave enough to try it. It was one of the scariest things I have ever done, but we made it. Brandon said that if it was really bad he would just wear a hat the entire week (we did it on monday so that if it was terrible it would have time to grow in a little before church.)

You might not be able to tell, but I was pretty much terrified!
Before

After
Dang he is a good looking guy! He didn't even have to wear a hat :D
Oops.. I guess I did mess up just a little. Sorry Brandon :(
For a ward activity we had to take some kind of dessert. Brandon decided he would try some cinnamon rolls for his first time ever. They tasted amazing and he only had a little help from me :D He was so proud of himself.
Good job Brandon! I'm excited I wont have to make the rolls anymore.
2 comments:
First of all...NICE job on the haircut! It MUST be a Paskett family thing they've sent on down thru the years- & yes, I've picked it up and EVER since Mike & I've been married I too, cut his hair. A few times I've messed up, but I would CHOOSE NOT to do it. But, still do, it definitely saves the $$$, then you get kids- at least you got a little help from the good ol' RS sisters.
As for the cinnamon rolls- Brandon they look SO GOOD!!! Please bring them to Devan's Homecoming. I'LL BE WAITING to TASTE em'.
Jenny: You did SO MUCH better than I did my first time. I practiced on my brother and that was the last time he let me cut his hair. I have improved a bit over the years but you have a great start right out of the blocks! Happy cutting! Love, Ruth
Post a Comment