Happy Easter!!!
Ok so Easter was like well over a month ago, but it is one of my favorite times of the year and I didn't want to miss out on sharing our experience this year. Easter has always brought feelings of peace and hope as I reflect on the life of our Savior. I know we should do this all year round, but Easter is definitely a special time to remember Him. This year it was even more special because it also happened to be Conference the same weekend. I love when this happens. What better way to spend Easter than listening to the Prophet and Apostles testify of the Savior.
Brandon and I also like to pretend that we are still kids, so we didn't forget the fun activities associated with Easter :)
Here are just a few pictures:
Brandon coloring easter eggs
Jenny coloring Easter eggs
Splitting up the Easter candy for our own little Easter egg hunt.
The yummy bunny cake and Easter bread. I was way excited that they both turned out :)
Brandon waiting for me to finish taking pictures so he can eat.


No comments:
Post a Comment