WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Saturday, October 1, 2011

What time is it? Summer time!

Summer 2011 was definitely one to remember. We moved back to Utah so I could complete my internship. (We lived with Brandon's family so we were also able to save some money! ) It was a wonderful summer. We loved being around our families so much.


First up, Derek and Chelsea's wedding. It was such a beautiful day.


Mother's Day. My mom got the wonderful gift of a grandchild. Andrew and Shan'tel are expecting a little boy at the beginning of December. We are all so excited for this little guy to join the family. Now we need to get a little cousin for him to play with :)
We also got to talk with Ben on skype. Ben is on his mission in Chile.
We both had younger brothers that graduated from American Fork. Here we are with Josh at his graduation. I cant believe my baby brother and Jpal is graduated. Its crazy! Brandon's younger brother Jacob also graduated, but we dont have the picture we got with him. 



We went to the Orem Owlz game a couples times with my parents. I love baseball/softball and had a wonderful time. I think Brandon probably would have enjoyed it more if it was soccer or something he knew about, but I think he still had fun.

Midnight showing of Harry Potter 7 part 2. I dressed up as Bellatrix. Brandon dressed up as Harry (He had a scar on his forehead, but it rubbed off) It was a really fun memory. Out of all the Harry Potter movies that have come out I have only missed one midnight showing. Even though we both had work the next day, we couldnt not go. It was a really fun memory.
We laid upside down on the Y. It was kind of freaky.


One Saturday morning we hiked the Y with the Paskett side of Brandon's family. It was my first time hiking the Y and although I struggled hiking up, I had a really fun time.




Every year in August the Davidson side goes to Lake Powell. I went for the first time two years ago. It was my first experience at Lake Powell and Brandon had to go cut his head open. I was excited to go back this year and hopefully avoid any traumatic experiences which thankfully we did. It was a lot of fun but I definitely feel like I am getting old. I had a hard time holding on to the tube when we went out for a ride.

Lagoon with Derek and Chelsea, Dannica and Brianna (cousin)

1 comment:

Eric and Courtney said...

What a fun summer! Love the pictures :) Miss ya Jenny!