This year I have a lot to be Thankful for. One of my favorite people in the whole world, my brother Ben, came home from his mission, I get to be an aunt for the first time in the next week when my little nephew is born, and I have a wonderful family on my side and Brandon's side. My siblings and parents are becoming some of my best friends and I got so lucky when I married into such a fun, silly, awesome family. I am very blessed. One of my greatest blessings is my sweet Brandyman. He is my bestfriend and I fall more and more in love with him each day. I thought I would take this time to post about some of the reasons why I love this man so much.
He is my best friend. I feel like I can talk to him about anything and he actually listens and is understanding.
He takes me to get orange chicken at Panda Express
He has taken me to some fun concerts. I am a big fan of LoneStar (above) and David Archuleta (below)
My family loves him.
He lets me get all excited about Christmas and gives me lots of kisses.
He drives me everywhere. I really appreciate this.
He takes me to the temple.
Panda again :)
He takes me on fun dates. Here we are at an Owls game over the summer. It was so fun.
He is a cutie. Here we are having fun at Lake Powell.
He took me to Disneyland for my very first time.
I get to be with him forever!
He is a goofball, but he keeps me laughing. Here he is being Frodo from Lord of the Rings during our wedding pictures.
Other things I am grateful to Brandon for:
-He does the dishes and laundry most of the time
-Recently he has driven me back and forth between all my classes.
-He has taken responsibility of most of the cleaning.
-He has taken really good care of me when I have been sick.
-He is willing to run to the store at a moments notice.
-He is really good about reading his scriptures everyday and is a great example to me.
-He is so sweet and gentle and patient with me and my different moods.
-He works hard to provide for us, even if he is working on a boring project.
-He is really just a big kid
and is going to make a great dad to our children.
-AND MOST OF ALL, I AM EXCITED FOR HIM TO BECOME A DAD, SUMMER OF 2012!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:
This is an awesome post. First, because it focuses on all of your blessings, and as your friend, I am so glad that you have been so blessed with an awesome husband who takes really great care of you and keeps life wonderful.Brandon is a great guy, and you two are perfect for one another.
And secondly because of your amazing announcement! I am SOOOOOOO incredibly excited for you both!!! Yay! You two will be awesome parents!
Thanks Angela!!
Post a Comment