WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Half way there... Finally

Only 20 more weeks to go (more or less). It still seems like forever away, but I am sure in a few months I will start freaking out about how close it is. 
Last week at 19 weeks. Still kind of in the "chubby" phase. 

We got to find out the gender of our little one. A sweet little boy!

I loved seeing him again. He was all curled up except for his legs. It was so cute! He had his little hands all snuggled up to his face so we didn't get a good profile picture, but we do have a few with his little hands. He will probably be a little runner, he was kicking up a storm and showing his legs off. 

A cute little foot. 

Here is a good picture of his leg. It looks human!

We are so excited for our little guy! I am finally starting to feel the blessings of second trimester, more energy (though I still get tired and need a nap), I am slowly getting my appetite back, and for the most part no more throwing up! Life is great! I am also feeling him a little bit, though its still not very distinct. I cant wait until I can really start feeling him, reminding me that I am pregnant. Brandon is excited to actually feel him, hopefully it will be in the next few weeks. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh I am sooooo excited for you!!!!! You look so good for being half way along! Seriously! And I'm glad you are feeling better this trimester . . . seriously the 2nd trimester is the best! AND I am so excited that you'll have a little boy whom you can put in baseball or basketball with my boys so we can cheer for them together and fulfill our high school dream :) You two will be AMAZING parents and I'm sure will find that little boys (though very active) are tons of fun! Can't wait to meet your little guy!