The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love the parades, street fairs, BBQ's, the patriotism, country music, and especially the fireworks. I didnt want to miss out on any of that this year, and was excited to celebrate with our little family. However, the day before I think I got food poisened and was sick all night long. So on the day of the 4th we slept until 1:30, missing the parade and other festivities. Fortunately by the afternoon I was feeling much better and wanted to party. We bought a little grill from Walmart and had our own little BBQ and grilled up some chicken. We had a nice little picnic in our front lawn. For the most part Jonah was content to be outside with us. It was really fun memory. Before long Jonah decided he was hungry so we went inside to feed him. I swear that is all that kid wants to do!
JULY 4th
WALKS
Jonah loves going outside so walks are usually a good way to get out of the house for a little bit.
He is so cute!
BATHTIME
Ya we are definitely first time parents, taking picutresa of every little thing. Jonah was so cute we couldnt miss out on this special moment :)
He did really well and seemed to like it... Well he at least didn't cry until the very end.
All clean and snuggling with mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment