I cant believe it has already been a month since our sweet little boy joined our family. He has changed so much in such a short time. I knew babies grew fast but I am amazed at how fast he has grown and changed. I am glad that he is healthy and growing like he should, but before I know it he isnt going to be a baby anymore which makes me kind of sad.
We are enjoying this little sweetheart and are so happy he is a part of our lives.
The day we went home from the hospital. He didnt fit at all into the outfit we brought for him to wear. He was 6lbs 7oz when he was born.
One week old, sleeping like a baby.
Two weeks old. He was 7lbs 4oz at his two week appointment. He sure is growing fast.
Three weeks old. This is the outfit we were going to bring him home in. It actually fits now.
One month old already!
Jonah is such a sweet baby, though he definitely has his fussy times. He is a little snuggler and loves to be held, which I love but makes it hard to get anything done. He really enjoys being outside. When he is a little fussy we take him outside for a few minutes which usually calms him down. He is more alert and really watches us, especially his dad. We cant wait for when he starts smiling on purpose. He has dimples on his cheeks which melt my heart.
We love our sweet little man.
Of course we had to document this special occasion with some pictures. He has kind of been fussy lately so we had to work fast.
I think this is the cutest picture ever. I love that sweet little face!
He really liked the feel of this blanket. It is so soft. I guess this is what we will be using when we place him on his stomach.
Whats a birthday celebration without cupcakes?
He was watching his dad in this picture. It is so cute how he will just stare at Brandon. He sure loves his daddy!
We sure love our sweet little man!


No comments:
Post a Comment