WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Monday, September 24, 2012

Three Months

Time is going by so fast! Jonah continues to grow at an amazing pace. He is now showing his emotions more. When he is mad or frustrated his whole body tenses up and he lets us know he is unhappy. he is also easy to smile. That is when you can get him to look at you. If he is sitting up he is constantly looking around and will hardly look at the person holding him. He has to be laying down if we want him to interact with us much. There is just too much for him to see otherwise. He is starting to get really heavy, which is kind of hard because if he isnt asleep or eating he has to be moving, which means someone has to hold him and walk around. He is so funny and has the cutest expressions. Just a thumb or finger isnot good enough for him. He has to stuff his whole fist in  his mouth to be content. His legs are so stinking chubby! He is such a sweet little guy. Sometimes when I am nursing him he will stop and look up at me and give me the biggest, longest smile ever and then get back to business. I love hearing him talk, which he is doing a lot more. He has the cutest little voice. He is such a fun baby. I am so lucky I get to hang out with the cutest boy all day long.
 
Here are some three month pictures:









I am so in love with his dimples!

No comments: