WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

365 Day Picture Challenge

I have a good friend that is doing something called the 365 day picture challenge. To do it, you need to take a picture every day for a whole year. I decided to take on this challenge because I think it is important to document the things that happen in life. A journal is a good way to do this, but I have always struggled with writing everyday. I think taking pictures sounds like more fun! The challenge actually started a few days ago so I have a little catching up to do.

Well let the fun begin!

DAY 1
March 1, 2011

The first picture is a little boring, but the building is rather significant in my life right now. It is a picture of the Clark building on BYUI campus. I spend most of my day in this building. This is where we have the preschool lab where I teach every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Being a preschool teacher is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun! I love the kids and I love watching them learn and discover new things. For the next month or so most of my posts will probably be about preschool since that is what is consuming my life right now. That and Brandon :)

No comments: