Lately, just like everyone else on campuses across the world, I have felt really stressed and overwhelmed with everything. Today I was able to have a little break from that stress and had a dose of the best medicine: laughter. I had dinner with these two lovely ladies. We were all in the same ward our first year when I was roommates with Melissa. A few years after that, I was roommates with Parrin. We had a very fun night, full of good food, fun memories and lots of laughter. I felt so much better after spending the evening with these two. They sure know how to make me laugh :D

(Me, Parrin, and Melissa)

Um... I'm not sure what we are doing here :D
1 comment:
We're due for one of those nights, wouldn't ya say? Come on down and we can do it! Glad you had tons of fun!
Post a Comment