WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25 Friday

Today is Friday!!! I love Fridays. Today was expecially fun cause I got to hang out with this guy most of the day:

I like him a lot :)

Just around the corner from where we live there is a white bus. On this bus they sell tacos, burritos, and other Mexican foods. It is called the Taco bus. Today we decided to finally try it out. We got a burrito to share. It was so tasty and big! We have been wanting to try out the taco bus so it was fun to finally go there.

We also went to Savior of the World, BYUI style. It was a really neat experience. It was a little different than the production done in SL, but it was still amazing. They had a full orchestra and choir and the music was beautiful. They also showed a lot of beautiful paintings of the Savior to depict his life and crucifixion. I am really glad we went.

No comments: