WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30

Last day of preschool :(

Today has been very bittersweet. I am so excited to be done with another semester and be that much closer to graduation. However, with the end of the semester comes the end of preschool. I have had such a wonderful experience in the preschool and have learned more this semester than I have any previous semester. I feel like I am just now really getting to know our children and building a relationship with them. It was really sad when their parents came to get them for the last time. One little boy helped his mom make all of us cookies. Another little boy gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye and said something to the effect of "dont be sad, I'll see you again." It was so sad.
I am really going to miss all the hugs and kisses :(

Today was also a very long day. I got to campus at 7:45 this morning and didn't leave until 10. It was good though. I was able to do a lot of sewing and get a lot done. I did however need a few breaks so I went downstairs to the preschool workroom for a bit.

Here I am talking to Brandon on Facebook. Since we have just the one phone, email and Facebook are how we are able to communicate during the day. I needed a break to eat and talk to my sweetie man.

He wrote me a message!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Is this why I haven't heard from you in a while? Yeah it's tough sharing a phone. But call me when you DO have the phone and the time!