March 3, 2011
Panda!

Today was kind of a hard day. I was really stressed out with school and all the things to get done. Brandon, who I am convinced is the sweetest man on this planet, suggested that we go to Idaho Falls to go shopping, pick up my new glasses, and to go eat at our favorite restaurant, Panda Express. We have now been to Panda three times within the past two weeks, which I have totally been ok with. We love Panda Express. We were really sad when we moved up to Rexburg because at the time there wasn't any Panda Express anywhere close. Last semester we went to Idaho falls for a little date night. We were driving around looking for a place to have dessert. As we were driving by the mall, I noticed a little black and white circular sign in the distance. I wasn't sure, but it looked a lot like a panda. We went to check it out and ended up having orange chicken for dessert that night. It was a lot of fun. We have enjoyed having a Panda express close by, although its probably a good thing its not too close:)
1 comment:
AH! It reminds me of OUR fun friend Panda Express nights! Those were the days! Nothing soothes a bad day like Panda (well this was before I was pregnant and Panda Express was on my No-no list of foods that just wouldn't work during pregnancy). Had it recently though and it was much better now that I'm not preggo.
Post a Comment