Todays picture of the day: Brandon

Today I was being a lazy bum and chose to sleep in instead of going to class. It was probably one of the best decisions I have made this semester. Yesterday was such a miserable day. I was sick with a cold. This was really frustrating to me for two reasons. First: I hate not being able to breathe, especially at night. Second: I already had a bad cold at the beginning of the semester. It lasted for about a month and I didnt want to deal with the same thing again. So this morning when my alarm went off for the billionth time, I decided I just needed sleep. It was really good for me. I think it really helped because I dont feel as sick as I did before. I stayed home with Brandon all day. It was fun to have that extra time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment