WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6 Sunday

March 6, 2011

Today is Sunday. It is also stake Conference, which means, for us, that church gets over at 12:00 instead of 4:30. This was good news for us because it meant we got to spend all afternoon together. Normally Brandon is busy with his calling until like 8pm. I am all about supporting him in his duties, but man thats a long time to be alone. So, I was very happy that we had this time together.


One of our favorite sunday activities:Playing games like rummy cube. I think my favorite part is when it is time to clean up the blocks. We usually have a little fight with the blocks before they make it to the game box. This time, we did something a little different. We had a little battle. We each set up the some blocks like the picture shows. We also had about six blocks each to use as bombs. It was fun trying to hit these little targets. For once in Brandon's life he actually beat me at this game. I am usually the queen of all the games we play.

Close up of my blocks
Brandon's little fleet, ready for battle

No comments: