WHAT IS HAPPENIN

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14

Monday

For preschool today we went on a field trip. We went to the greenhouses on campus. It was really fun. They have this cool room that is like a rainforest. They had all kinds of plants and flowers. They even had a banana tree! It was pretty cool to see. They also had this plant growing in the "rainforest"

I have no idea what it is, but I think it looks cool.

This next picture is definitely not one of my favorites, but i had to put it up. One of my preschoolers saw that I was taking pictures and so he wanted to take a picture too. I let him take my camera and before I was ready he snapped the picture. He was all excited that he took a picture so I had to keep it.

I am not quite sure what my eyes are doing. I think they look kinda creepy :D

1 comment:

Angela said...

I think you look great! Just like a perfect fun preschool teacher should look! And plus the story behind it makes it perfect! You are so great!