March 10, 2011

Thursday is the busiest day of the week for me. I have classes from 8 to 5:30 and then I usually stay after that to help set up for preschool. I was not looking forward to today. I knew I wouldn't get home until late and I wasn't looking forward to be away from Brandon for that long. I miss him while I am at school. Today was a good day though. In between classes Brandon came and picked me up and we went to the Rexburg library together. We were both really excited to go. This library is pretty cool. I think my favorite part was returning the books. Instead of putting the books through a slot in the wall, we put the books in this sort of ATM kind of machine that had a laser bar scanner and a conveyer belt that sucked the book in. It was pretty high tech and cool. I also really enjoyed seeing Brandon in the middle of the day. I kind of like him a lot :D
Today was also a fun day because it felt like spring! We were both really excited about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment